Our strategic partners
Working as a wider TEAM
Whilst our Trust is small, it has a wide reach across a range of education providers, advisers and networks.
Developing Leadership Capacity
Confederation of School Trusts: CST is a federation of Trust Leaders that provide support and networking opportunities to school leaders. To develop leadership knowledge, we have entry to professional leader sessions giving us access to nationally-acclaimed speakers sharing their insight to key themes, especially those emerging through the impact of COVID.
Forum Strategy: this professional development organisation offers support to facilitate links to Executive Leaders. The Trust is currently actively participating in three focus groups reviewing key strategic priorities around the reactivity and operational nature of leading schools through the pandemic. These groups include pupil and staff wellbeing, remote learning & working, and environmental sustainability.
The Key is a national platform for knowledge and resources. The Trust contributes materials including a podcast sharing insights on operating in times of Covid and identifying strategic priorities for senior leaders and MATs as we continue on our journey of development and growth. The podcasts will track our experiences through the first year of the Trust, including our launch during a global pandemic.
National AP and SEND CEO Network is a professional network of CEOs, Executive Headteachers and Directors of Education and Improvement.
National Association for PRUs and APs (PRUsAP) is the grassroots organisation for the alternative provision sector
Amongst our many other valued partnerships, we work closely with:
- Riding for Smiles - a charity offering inclusive and innovative equestrian based activities to disabled and vulnerable children, young people and adults.
- Adventure Services – outdoor learning and development of self-esteem - especially those with learning difficulties
- English Hub – promoting a love of reading, focus on supporting the children making the slowest progress
- Maths Hub – providing guidance and support the development of practice, support for the continuous improvement of maths education for all pupils
- Spireites Trust - Chesterfield Football Club Community Trust
Excellence in Careers & Enterprise
As a Trust, student progression is one of our highest priorities. Our philosophy is simple and we question the value of an education without the skills to apply learning in life after full-time education. Enterprise skills development is essential to support each child to achieve their full potential. We gain further insight and understanding from working in partnership with the Derbyshire Careers Hub, funded through the D2N2 Local Economic Partnership and are full members of the Chamber of Commerce.